Colibri is a microvolume spectrometer for measuring the smallest volumes of DNA, RNA, proteins and more. Colibri is ready for use straight out of the box and measurement takes less than 5 seconds.
The on-board software is available in various languages and offers 9 ready to use protocols operated by a colour touchscreen.
The sample is enclosed thus eliminating evaporation. The measurement chamber is surrounded by permanently hydrophobic varnish, never requiring any reconditioning.
• Determination of nucleic acid concentration and purity of nucleic acid samples without dilution
• Fluorescent dye labeling density of nucleic acid microarray samples
• Purified protein analysis (A280)
• Bradford, BCA, Lowry Assay for protein quantification
• Expanded spectrum measurement and quantitation of fluorescent dye labeled proteins, conjugates, and metalloproteins
• Cell density
• General UV-Vis spectrophotometry
• Measurement in less than 5 seconds
• Stand-alone (no PC required)
• Patented optical design
• No frequent reconditioning
• Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Polish, Turkish
• Print and data export options
Colibri Microvolume Spectrometer with on-board computer and software, touchscreen & softkeys
Colibri licence for activation of one additional language. Available languages: Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Polish, Turkish